Saturday 10 January 2015

January 2015 Goals!



Hey guys,

Happy 2015! Hope you guys have a great 2014 and are doing well. I have been busy lately with work and playing poker that’s explain the late blog post. For December result, I am on the loss side again. For those of you who have been following my blog since the beginning would know that I am struggling to be a consistent winning player on NL50 on Pokerstars. Of course I will still work hard on my game and I want to devote at least few hours to study my game in a week. Guess I get complacent after having seeing the result of my hardwork and I started to be lazy again and bad result came back to haunt me. Nevertheless, I am still on the profit side for 2014 thanks to a good start from January to March where I am running good.

To be honest, I am not sure if should continue to post my result on the blog as it somehow become a ‘pressure’ to produce good result as I know everyone is going to see my result although I had been uploading losing graph for a few months in 2014. I will think about it and will update you guys on the January review post at the end of the month and of course I am more than willing to post profit graph every month in 2015.

2015 is not going to be good for me pokerwise as Singapore government had already pass the bill in 2014 to ban online poker in 2015. Therefore I my time on the virtual felt is very limited and they gonna ban it early this year. When I came to know about this, I felt like shit as I had spent hours and hours grinding as studying this game and now SG government decided to screw me up. I am going for Supernova (SN) this year and hope to apply for Team online pro in the future but everything became impossible if I stay in Singapore. Moving abroad to play poker is the only option I have but it is hard for me to move abroad with a small BR. If anyone of you have an ‘extra’ space at home for me to stay, I may consider to move. I just need a place to sleep and grind so message me or leave a comment if you got extra space at home for me provided the country allow online poker.

Online poker streaming via Twitch is so popular right now and I have been following SetOverSet AKA Bryce nl200 cash game where he will be grinding four cash game tables and talk about his thought process while playing. Been watching a few cash game twitch and his stream is one of my favourite. He stream 5 days a week and each session is 5 hours long. I am thinking of doing my own streaming soon before online poker is ban here. The steam is going to show you guys how bad I play and to have fun with the viewers.


2015 Goals:

I will still set my poker goal as if I can still grind for the entire year.

  • SUPERNOVA by October 2015
  • Pokerstars to approach me asking me to be their first Asian Team Pro online and move me abroad J
  • Move up to 6 max NL200 by end of the year
  • Get to know more poker players rather than just following each other on twitter
  • Form a study group with a few serious cash game players
  • Play MTT on a regular basis during the weekend
  • Stream my cash game session
  • Update my blog regularly
  • Exercise regularly and be fit again
  • Learn Spanish
  • Eat Sleep Poker Repeat until I am ban
That's all for now and good luck on the table!

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. I could help you with your spanish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit Jorge! Would really appreciate if I can get a free spanish teacher :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm studying English so It would be good for both of us! Send me your skype if you are interested! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. LorenPoker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. pkv games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. agen judi bola online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! read more

    ReplyDelete
  6. A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... pg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. ogłoszenia towarzyskie Katowice

    ReplyDelete