Tuesday 16 September 2014

September - Continue to work hard!

Hi poker world,

First half of September had been on the high until sunday grind where I dropped almost 9 buyins which was a disaster. I got no one to blame but myself for allowing myself to be on tilt and on top of that, I continue to play with tilt for awhile before finally hitting the close button on client.

On the other hand, I would say first half of the month went pretty smoothly (graph shown below). This month main focus is to bring back the momentum and 'correct mindset' to grind. I had carried out what I had planned  to do for the month like writing review after my session on things to take notes and what are the area that I had improve on. I would go through these reviews everytime before I start my sessions just to make sure I do not repeat my mistake from previous session. I suggest players who are climbing up the stakes should do because it really work!

Did not have any sweat session yet as everyone is busy grinding. I hope to have at least two sweat sessions by the end of the month. If you are interested, you can pm me on twitter. We can arrange for a 30min session with one another.

Current graph for the month,


Finally I am able to upload profit graph since May lol. Nothing much to comment since there is still second half of the month to conquer. Hopefully I will continue to run good and produce a nice graph by the end of the month.

Rest of the month:
  • Continue to do a short review after my session
  • hand analysis, hand analysis and HAND ANALYSIS
  • Sweat session!
  • Platinum status on PS

That's all for now. GL on the table!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. hand analysis, hand analysis and HAND ANALYSIS

    lol :D

    But it's so true, when you review your own hands you learn so much and you notice mistakes that you don't pay attention to while you are playing. Do you use any software for hand analysis? Flopzilla, Cardrunners?

    Best of luck for the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! How is Panama? I did not use any software lol. Basically, I mark hands during the session where I felt lost or think that there should be a better play on that situation. I will review them after session then discuss it with other players. Add me on skype so I can seek your pro advice too!

      You gonna take a short break since you already SUPERNOVA or you gonna get back to grinding mode?

      Delete
    2. Since you emphasized hand analysis so much I was wondering if you did something special. I use flopzilla but usually pokerstove is more than enough. Panama is great so far, I'll be here until sunday and then I'm back to work, actually I can't wait until I go back home and play, I miss online poker so much!
      I'll send you my skype via twitter, gl!!

      Delete
    3. Just normal hand analysis with different players on certain situation. Will try flopzilla this coming weekend.

      Will talk on skype once u are back for online action.

      Enjoy your holiday!

      Delete