Tuesday 2 September 2014

September is here!

 Hi Poker world,

Just a short update for coming September, first of all, I had finally upgraded to HM2. Look pretty good but is obviously slowing my laptop down. I had adjusted some of my grinding routine where I will be having breaks every two hours of grind. This will only be implement for weekend grind as I have limited time to grind during weekdays due to work. Definitely going to have a few sweat session with a few players to see how bad I play and to plug my leaks.

This is my graph for today!


Great start for the first day of September and I hope this will maintain until the rest of the month. Post this graph to motivate everyone and myself to work hard and play well for September! I will be playing on Pokerstars and PKR (depending on the traffic) but I believe I will be spending most of my time on Pokerstars since PKR traffic is getting from bad to worse.

That's all for today. GL on the tables!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start :D

    Keep up the motivation and the hard work, September is gonna be a sweet month :)

    GL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyty! We gonna crush the table this month. Hopefully we don't meet on the table.

      GL!

      Delete